"If by romanticism one means the free manifestation of my personal impulses, distancing myself from the rules set in schools, and my distaste for the recipes of the academy, I must confess that not only am I a romantic, I was from the age of 15." -Eugène Delacroix

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2019

About Me: Science

Over time, I became drawn to science and it's relation to the natural world. I was eager to understand how life was created and how it's maintained. The more I learned, the less I realized I knew. Every new piece of information led to more questions. I wanted to understand the inner workings of life, down to the cellular level. 

Ultimately, I chose to study Biology in college. I was so excited to learn, and I figured this path would be fruitful. I never imagined a day where I'd feel bored considering all the topics I wanted to be educated on. I'm not sure where I want to end up or what kind of career I'd be happy with, but I do know that I'll be content as long as I can continue learning and exploring the science of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment